ASM Communication Ambassador Program
The ASM is looking for student and ECR members to volunteer as Communication Ambassadors within the society, who will:
1. Contribute to ASM’s online communication channels, bolstering the society’s networks by sharing your story with scientists, industry, media members, policy makers, and institutions.
2. Effectively represent the society by using these channels to showcase your work, reveal personal insights into your scientific career, and serve as a public advocate for microbiology
You can view the work of our previous ASM Communication ambassadors on Facebook, and Twitter (@AUSSOCMIC).
To apply for the program, please submit an Expression of Interest to firstname.lastname@example.org by 31st of March that includes:
• a one-page CV
• a photo and biography of 100 words (to be used in promoting you as an ambassador)
• your name, institution, student status (eg. PhD) or position (eg. postdoc)
• a statement of up to 300 words explaining why you want to be an ambassador, please mention the social media applications you are familiar with and any special skills of relevance eg. Photography
We are looking for enthusiastic members who are keen to contribute - past Communication Ambassadors are eligible to apply.